Sunday, May 30, 2010

Baby Shower Post 5 - Banner

As I've mentioned before, every aspect of the Baby Shower related back to the invitation in some way.  Some of them were less obvious, like using round tables to replicate the round images on the invite, and some were easily spotted.  One of the ones that I think was easy to see was the banner that I made.  Using the same patterned papers that I used for the invitation, I made letters that spelled out "Welcome Parker."  I also used the same frog, snail and puppy dog from the invitation to break up the words.  To tie it all together, I used the blue and white gingham ribbon from the centerpieces to replicate the gingham ribbon detail on the invitation.  It was the perfect personalized touch to add to the gift table!

I'm wondering how many posts this baby shower will end up having... At least 10 I think... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails