Thursday, May 27, 2010

Baby Shower Post 4 - Baby Diaper Snack Cups

I know that I've been slow getting some of the Baby Shower details up... but things have been a little busy.

When I started planning my sister's baby shower, one thing that I knew I wanted to make was these baby diaper snack cups. You fill them with chocolate covered peanuts (or you can use raisins) and they are really cute. One reason that I wanted to do them is because when I think back (a while ago) to the Baby Showers that my grandma used to help host, these were always there. So I knew that we could not skip them for my sister's shower.

They are super easy to make and they turn out really cute. Here is a picture of the platter of them on the food table at the shower.


And because I am a visual learner, I decided to make a short video to demonstrate how to make them! Maybe someone will be able to use it. (Video is low quality... sorry for that... )



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails