Saturday, April 3, 2010

REWIND: March 2010

So, another month ended. I know I say this every month, but I really can't believe that it is already April! Seems like the weeks are just going by so fast these days. Overall, March was a good month... here's a run down of some of the memorable moments.
  • Photo Shoot -- At the beginning of the month, my sister and I did a photo shoot for Her... Magazine. It is a local magazine for women in our area. They are doing a feature on sisters in the upcoming May issue, and we got to be a part of it. I haven't seen the photos yet, but the issue should be out in a couple of weeks.
  • Spring Break -- Yes, working at a University, I still get a Spring Break. It was NICE to have a week off.
  • Reconnecting -- Over Spring Break, I got to reconnect with a couple of people that I haven't talked to in a while. One of these was my old friend Carmen. We used to be inseparable, but things happened and we stopped talking for a while. We started hanging out again, and it is really nice to have a female friend again.
  • Movement -- I got to feel my nephew move for the first time! I am already so in love with this little guy. Only a few more months til we get to meet him!
  • Exhaustion -- I've been really tired lately, more than normal. Its hard to get out of bed in the mornings, no matter what time I go to bed. At first, I thought it was the time change, but it probably has to do with my thyroid.
I'm so glad that Spring is here! Maybe it will help my motivation. Hoping for a great April!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails