Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Emotions

If you really know me, you know that I'm a "wear my heart on my sleeve" kind of girl. I think that I've pretty much always been that way. I think that showing emotions can be a good thing, but also a bad thing.

There are some people that show so much emotion that they are pretty much a walking basket case. These people annoy me. They are usually the same people that perpetuate drama. On the other hand, there are some people that show no emotion at all. These are the people that you can never read... you never know what they are thinking, or how they feel about anything.

I'm somewhere in the middle, I think. Sometimes, I hold everything in, but people can usually tell how I feel. I sometimes cry at the smallest things, or things that other people would never think to cry over. A very good example of this is movies. There have been some movies that have made me cry, such as "Bride Wars," where I was probably the only person in America to become emotional. I also cry at pretty much every Adam Sandler movie...

It's healthy to show emotions. Sometimes, a good cry can make even the worst day better. Of course, our society says that it is more acceptable for women to show their emotions, especially when it comes to crying. One thing that tears me up every time is seeing a man cry. I don't care who he is... if he is crying, I will be too... without fail.

How emotional are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails