Saturday, April 17, 2010

Double the Diapers

One of my oldest friends, Miranda, is pregnant with twin girls. Today was her baby shower. Her due date is about 3 weeks after my sister (mid July) but she will probably have the girls earlier. She wanted me to make diaper cakes to be centerpieces for the shower today. I was very excited to make these, as they are the first diaper cakes that I have made for little girls. Here are the cakes that I made for babies Ava and Emma.

They were a hit at the shower! Everyone loved them. People keep telling me that I should start making them to sell, and after looking at some of the prices on Etsy, I might have to consider it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails