Monday, March 1, 2010

REWIND: February 2010

Where did the month of February go? It is so hard to believe that it is already March. Time is flying, and so many things (including this blog) seem to get left behind in the day to day shuffle we call life...

Not a lot happened last month, but, for the sake of writing an update, here is the Cliff Notes version of the past 28 days.
  • Had a couple of "dates" or just "hanging out" with a guy... hasn't amounted to anything... don't know if I'm feeling it.
  • Valentine's day came and went... nothing special...
  • Work was the same...
  • Not much on the Tupper front...
  • Worked a Vendor Fair for Relay for Life, and was able to sell off a lot of my Tupperware stock and raise money for a great cause.
  • Bored with life right now...
There are so many things that I want to write about, but they come to me at weird times, when I can't stop and type a post... I need to get better at this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails