Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Book Review -- "The Lucky One" by Nicholas Sparks

Photobucket

I have long been a Nicholas Sparks fan... after reading "The Guardian," I was hooked. I've had "The Lucky One" sitting around for a while, and never read it. I picked it up a few nights ago after a long reading break, and it was just what I needed to get me back into the reading habit.

A page turner for sure, I spent a couple of nights reading into the 2am hour. Last night, I had just over a third of the book left, and I could not put it down... before I realized it, I was done with the book, and it was 3:30am.

If you've read any of Sparks' books, you know that they are usually set in a coastal NC town and his characters are easy to fall in love with. "The Lucky One" was no different. And in true NS fashion, there were a few tears... All while leaving you with the question "Do you believe in luck?"

Watch for the upcoming movie... I hear its in production now, scheduled for release sometime in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails