Saturday, January 9, 2010

Goals

So, we are already 9 days into the new year, and the new decade... (when did that happen anyway?) I've been thinking a lot over the past few days about things that I want to accomplish this year. Here are a list of Goals for 2010. Hopefully, I will be able to check all of them off at the end of the year.

  1. Read More - My goal is to read 50 books by the end of the year. That averages out to about 1 per week. So far, I'm on track... I finished the first one last night, and started a second.
  2. Blog more - I kind of let the blog slide last year, and while I'm sure no one reads it, I like doing it. This year, I will finish the Alphabet Series that I started last year. I'll also write reviews for the books I read... and hopefully, I'll have some interesting things happen to write about in between.
  3. Get organized - Honestly, my house is a mess! I need to clean it and get everything organized. A lot of this starts with getting rid of things that I just don't need anymore.
  4. Kick the Tupperware business into another gear - Last year I was promoted to Manager, but my personal business and our team's sales need to be more consistent. Hopefully, Star Manager is in my future. I've learned a lot over the last year, and now its time to implement all of those things to make this business be as successful as it can be.
  5. Throw my sister an awesome Baby Shower.
  6. Be a great Aunt, and spoil my Niece or Nephew. I'm sure this will be the easiest goal to accomplish this year!
  7. Pay off all credit cards and stop using them.
  8. Here's the BIG one - Go back to school. I've been out of school now for 3 years. Its time to go back and finish the teaching degree that I have always wanted. I'm sure this will be my focus at the end of the year. I know that I can do it... the hardest part is going to be the follow through.
There you have it. 8 things that I want to accomplish the year. Some will be easier than others, but I hope that when the time comes to write my 2010 Year in Review, I can say that I was successful with all of them.

1 comment:

  1. Wow 50 books? My goal is to finish the book I started in March! I really do enjoy reading but I have trouble sitting myself down and doing it with a clear mind.

    You'll be a great aunt! It's fun to spoil the nieces/nephews. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails