Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm sure you're all worried....

...since I haven't blogged in forever... [yeah right, who am I kidding?] But the truth of the matter is, I haven't been in writing mode. I've just fallen into a huge funk lately, and haven't really cared to spread the negativity here on the blog.

That being said, with 2009 ending tomorrow, and it being the beginning of a whole new decade, I have been doing some thinking, and over the next few hours will try to put into words all the crazy things that are swirling around in my head right now. I have no idea if these posts will actually get done, because let's face it, I pretty much suck on the whole blogging thing lately... but one thing I can say for certain, is that I'm going to try! Keep checking back for an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails