Sunday, October 4, 2009

And the @Overstock Winner is....

ME!

Yesterday... well Friday now... I saw that #In1999 was trending on Twitter. Usually things like that are silly little games, and if I'm bored, I might play along... well... I investigated this, and found that it is actually a contest being held by @Overstock to celebrate their 10 year anniversary.

Now I don't usually win things... but you'll never win, if you never enter, so I clicked to see what their theme of the day was... and it was "In 1999, I was watching..." Everyone was tweeting TV shows and movies that were popular in 1999, and I decided that I would take a different spin on things... so I tweeted this...

And I thought nothing else of it... until today when I got a DM from Overstock telling me that I was the winner!! That DM was followed by this tweet from Overstock...

How awesome is that?! 1500 Thread Count Sheets... wowzer! I can't wait for them to arrive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails