Sunday, September 27, 2009

Crafting

I really wish that I had more time for Crafting. Its something that I really enjoy doing. I have a lot of supplies... and I could still spend hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars in Michael's and Hobby Lobby.

I have featured some of the crafts that I have made before here on my blog. I haven't done any in a while because life has just been rather crazy... but I did realize that there was a couple of frames that I never showed. Last Christmas, I decided to make some of the things that I gave away as gifts. These are two more of the picture frames that I painted.


On the left, is the a John Deere inspired frame that I made for my little cousin Lance. He is obsessed with John Deere. On the top is fabric that had the JD logo. On the right, is the frame that I made for Lance's sister Kelsey. I didn't know this at the time, but the purple color matches her bedroom great. I really like how the polka dot ribbon is a contrast to the pink and orange flowers.

I can't tell you how many projects sit unfinished at my house. I tend to start on something and then I get bored with it after awhile, so I move on to something else. I hope that one day I can finish up all of the things that are half done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails