Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blowing off the dust...

Here's a little survey that I saw on KT's blog. Its kind of funny because today I was thinking of blogging more and some ways to do it, and I started thinking about the alphabet and something I'd seen on another blog, then I saw this in my Google Reader. Think of this as a little intro. Something easy to liven this place up a bit!

A -Age: 24
B- Bed Size: Queen.
C- Chore you hate: Laundry
D- Dog's Name: Don't have a dog
E- Essential starts to your day: Dr. Pepper
F- Favorite Color: Purple.
G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: Silver.
H- Height: 5'2"
I- Instruments you play: Flute, some piano
J- job: Full time - Production Assistant - Part Time- Tupperware Manager
K- Kids: Nope
L-Living Arrangements: By myself in my own house
M- Mom's name: Becky
N- Nicknames: Peanut, Crys, Crytal
O- Overnight stay in the hospital other then birth: Pancreatitis and gall bladder removal (same time)
P- Pet Peeve: I have a list a mile long! One of them, bad drivers
Q- Quote from a movie: "The difference between ordinary and extraordinary, is that little extra. " Waiting...
R- Right or Left handed: Right
S- Siblings:One sister
T- Time you wake up: 7ish
U- Underwear: sure
V- Vegetable you dislike: a lot of them
W- Ways you run late: the Train!
X- X-rays you've had: Teeth and Chest
Y- Yummy food you make: Spaghetti
Z- Zoo Favorite: Monkeys

2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails