Friday, September 4, 2009

The ABCs of me...

A while back, I saw LeeAnn start a series of posts on her blog with these instructions: Choose a word that is somehow special to you with each letter of the alphabet and write a bit about that word. I thought this was a great idea to do now to kick start the blogging again, and to help me keep up the momentum. So, over the next few days, I'm going to be doing just that... making posts with each letter of the alphabet as the title.

I realize that some of these things I have tried before haven't panned out in the past, but this one I am really going to do... I already have most of the letters picked out and topics assigned!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal, it is so nice to be here in your blog. Have a happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails