Friday, May 29, 2009

Project 365 - Day 1 - May 28, 2009


Tweetup Badge...
Originally uploaded by crystal_dunn
So, I am giving Project 365 another shot. This time, I thought that it would be cool to take a picture every day for a year, starting on my 24th birthday, and ending on my 25th birthday...

So, here is Picture 1.  Matt Long is showing off his Tweetup Badge.

On May 28, 2009, we had a Greenville, NC Tweetup. I had a great time, as always. I was able to give a presentation on how I use Twitter for my Tupperware business and talked about TweetGrid, which is a way that I use Twitter. They even recognized that it was my birthday, and surprised me with a cake!

A more detailed Tweetup post to follow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails