Friday, March 13, 2009

I've got answers...

Well, there wasn't a huge response to the questions thing... but I didn't expect much haha. However, the questions that were asked, really made me think... and honestly, for a few of them, I do not have definitive answers. Only 1 comment was left here on the blog, and one on Facebook.

So here they are... The ansewrs to the questions that you asked.

From Lindsay:

1. If you could live anywhere in the world for the rest of your life, where & why?

This is really a tough question, and one that I have been dealing a lot with lately. For my entire life, I have been in one county. I have a burning desire to leave this town, but I have no idea where I want to end up. There are so many places that I want to visit, and so many things that I want to see. If you had asked me this question a few years back, the answer would have been Pitt County... as that is all that I have ever known. I just have a different view of this place, and the world in general now. I know that doesn't really answer the question, but its the best I have at this point in time :)

2. What is your favorite animal and why?

Honeslty, I have never been an animal person. This is probably strange, as I basically grew up on a farm with a lot of different animals. Whenever I've had to answer this question, I've always just said "Fish." I don't know why I picked fish, I just did. If I had to pick one now, I'd probably say butterflies. They are beautiful, and seem to just flutter around without care.

3. Talking or Texting? Which do you prefer & why?

I spend a lot of time doing both! I think it truly depends on the situation and the person. There are some people that I really don't want to talk to on the phone...I just text them. There are sometimes when a phone call isn't necessary if you can just start with the question and get a text back with the answer. It cuts through some of that "chit chat" that can be akward with some people! There are some people that I know don't text, or that I'd simply rather talk to. I'm not one to just sit on the phone for hours with someone though... I have to really like you! haha


From Melissa (on Facebook):

1. What is the absolutely best tv show you can't go without?

This changes from time to time. I started out big on the Desperate Housewives/Grey's Anatomy bandwagon, but during the Writers Srike of 2007-2008, I got off track with those shows, and I have never caught up. Lately, it has been The Secret Life of the American Teenager on ABC Family. When I saw this show for the first time, I thought it was kind of cheezy, but now, I haven't missed an episode. Every Monday night, I'm glued to the TV watching it. 90% of the time, the TV is on in my house just for noise.

2. What would you be doing right now if there was no such thing called internet?

Probably something productive! I waste too much time on the Internet! I'm trying to work on that, but its just so addicting! I guess if I had never been introduced to it, or it had never been invented, I would be doing something creative, like crafting. I probably would read a lot more, and watch a lot more TV. My house would probably be a lot neater, too.

3. What person/thing makes you so mad you turn into a monster? (figuratively)

It takes a whole lot for me to turn into a monster. I am normally a "chill" person... but I do have a lot of pet peeves that just tick me off. I won't list them here (that might be a future post). I can come off like a monster sometimes, but things have just stewed for a long time.


So there you have it. I have a few posts that I'm working on... so look for updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails