Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy 100th Post!

I had a hard time coming up with something to write for my 100th blog post. I wanted it to be something that dealt with the number 100, but let’s face it; a list of 100 of anything does get kinda boring. So, this is post 100, and it is exactly 100 words. Blogging is a release for me. It helps me get my thoughts out, and its fun to go back and read later. Thanks to everyone who reads my blog, and for the ones that comment. I hope that you find something here that is interesting to you…

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails