Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Buy Tupperware and help the Liz Logelin Foundation

When I have the chance to give back, I usually try to contribute. Since the Tupperware business has been going good for the last few months, I have a little extra money coming in, and that allows me to help some other people in need.   This is one of those times that I feel moved to donate.

A few months back, I started reading Matt Logelin's blog. If you have not heard his heart wrenching story, here is a quick recap.

On March 24, 2008, Matt's wife Liz gave birth to their beautiful daughter Maddy. 27 hours later, Liz passed away from a pulmonary embolism. Matt had been blogging throughout Liz's pregnancy as a way to keep family informed, but after her death, he continued blogging. His blog quickly turned into a community of people from all over the world offering their condolences, as well as support and advice for this newly single father. Not only did they comment with support and advice, they sent gifts, formula checks, clothes, you name it. Through all of this, the Liz Logelin Foundation was formed.


So... where does the Tupperware fit in? In honor of Maddy's 1st birthday on March 24, I am going to donate the profit of any Tupperware purchased on my website on March 24th and 25th to the Liz Logelin Foundation.

For the next week, I'm trying to get the word out. Tupperware has some great sales right now, and a lot of useful products. If you have any questions about any of the items you see on the website, just ask me! Let's all work together to raise a lot of money for this wonderful cause.

How can you help?
  • Make a Purchase- Orders can be paid online with your credit card and shipped directly to your house.  I will receive no commission off of these orders, as all of that profit will be donated to the foundation.
  • Spread the word - Tell your friends, change your Facebook status, send out a Tweet.
If you don't want to purchase any Tupperware, but you are moved by Matt's incredible story (and if you have a heart, you should be)  please consider making a donation to the foundation directly.


the liz logelin foundationBuy Tupperware



1 comment:

  1. Hey I added you to my blogroll. Sorry it took so flipping long.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails