Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A new look!

Take a look at the new layout and design of the blog and let me know what you think!  For the past few months, I was changing the layout to be rather seasonal.  As I looked for a Valentine's Day layout, I realized that I spend way too much time updating the look of the blog, and not writing actual posts... so I decided to come up with a format that I could keep for a while. 

I had really been interested in 3 column layouts for a while now... I think that you can fit more things in the space, so that so much space isn't wasted.  I was really excited when I found this website that I got the template from.  They have a good selection, and you can still customize them. 

I've also added some things like the list of blogs that I read... the book that I'm currently reading and links to my Tupperware website.  I think that the overall look of this is more pleasing... to me anyway...  You will also notice that the front page is not as long with all of my long posts there.  I have added the "Read more... " feature so that longer posts (and we all know I can be long winded) are broken up... it just looks better on the front page. 

So gone are my days of using TCBOTB to find backgrounds and then making coordinating headers.  Even though they do have some really cute stuff... I think I'll stick with this for now... 

Let me know what you like/don't like as I will continue to tweak this over the next few days to get it perfect! :) 


5 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails