Saturday, January 24, 2009

25 Things

So, I've been tagged about 3 or 4 times on Facebook to complete this Tag Note "25 things."  Since my blog imports into my notes on there, I decided I would do it here and then tag the people on Facebook... rebel, I know!  I've been taking time to think about this today, trying to think of 25 things that are interesting about me...it was quite hard.  But anyway, here is what I came up with.

As with all "tags," there are rules... 
Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. If you weren't tagged, please do this anyway. 

(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)




  1. I love lemons.  Whenever I have water or tea to drink, I always load it down with lemons.  I'm talking like 3 or 4 lemon slices in a regular sized glass of tea.  I can also eat them straight.  However, I do no like lemon flavored stuff... like pie or tarts.
  2. I'm addicted to the Internet.  Seriously... I need an intervention or something. 
  3. The smell of Doritos makes me want to blow chunks.
  4. In High School, I was a planner.  I had a plan for my life.  I always had an answer to the question "Where will you be in 5 years?"  Six years later... all of those plans have taken different directions.  That person in High School would not even recognize the person that I am today. 
  5. I never saw Dirty Dancing until I was a freshman in college.  I love it now!
  6. My entire life, I have lived in the same county.  I love Eastern NC, but I am ready to get away!
  7. I have my sister color my hair almost monthly... and the color doesn't always stay the same.  I have to look at pictures of when I was 18 to see what my natural hair color is, because I can no longer remember. 
  8. I absolutely hate being alone.  I live alone now, and it is so depressing. 
  9. For some reason, I can remember dates very well.  I always know when something happened.  Sometimes, I can even tell you what I was wearing when certain things happened.  My mind relates everything to another event and its easy to remember for me.  For example:  I had my very first job interview at Piggly Wiggly on Saturday, January 20, 2001.  It was raining and I wore Khaki pants and a purple shell and cardigan set.  I remember the date, because it was the day George W. Bush was inaugurated the first time.
  10. When I was in Middle School and High School, everyone picked on me because I rolled my eyes all of the time when I talked.  Look through the facebook pictures... its there!
  11. I play the flute and was in band for 6 years. 
  12. I Google EVERYTHING!  If you need to know anything... just ask me and I can probably tell you within minutes because I find it on Google. 
  13. I was always the Teacher's Pet. 
  14. I was on the Yearbook staff for 3 years in High School.  I was the Editor my senior year. 
  15. Tupperware gets me excited!  I love talking about plastic containers!
  16. Sunday will mark the 2 year mark of my Singledom. 
  17. I'm ready for my sister to have babies, so that I can be an aunt.  She's only been married for 4 months. 
  18. My favorite color is Purple.  Any shade.  I even painted the walls of my room purple. 
  19. Organization will be the death of me.  I never know where to get started, so I always give up!
  20. Procrastination is my middle name.  I always have good intentions of getting things done early, but I always work better under pressure.  I started writing my first college research paper 12 hours before it was due.  8 pages took me about 7 hours to write.  I made a 96.
  21. I never study.  I don't know how. 
  22. Dr. Pepper is my crack. 
  23. I can't wait to be a teacher.  I am definitely taking the long route to get there... but one day. 
  24. I often cry at movies that are meant to be comedies.  Almost all Adam Sandler movies make me cry.  Most recently, Bride Wars had me in tears. 
  25. I am a grammar snob, but only with certain things, and only in writing.  (Probably couldn't tell by my blog... but that's different.)  The offense I hate the most?  Misspelling "A lot"  It is TWO words people!  
So there you have it!  25 things about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails