Monday, December 1, 2008

Project 365 - Take 2 - Day 1

Wouldn't you know it... on the day that I decide to restart my Project 365 thing, my camera would be dead... so I settled for the cell phone... which is why this picture is very crappy. 

Christmas tree - Phase 1.  I put up the tree today, and its a new one, thats pre-lit.  I'm gonna have to play with it a lot more cause I think it just looks like crap.  I think being out of the box, will help it some and I just have to get the branches right.  

Next phase - Decoration.  I have to wait until I can go out to Mama's and get all the ornaments and stuff.  I was going to get them Sunday, but it decided to rain all day.  Hopefully the next pics I post of the tree will look a lot better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails