Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Motivation....

Oh where, oh where has my motivation gone?  Oh where, oh where could it be?  

Lately, I haven't been motivated to do anything... I hate being this way, but I would much rather sit here and look up crap on the internet or make a blog post than do the things that I really need to get done.  For instance... Christmas is in 8 days, and my Christmas tree still sits half decorated.  I have all of the ornaments here, and there are some on the tree, but I can't seem to get it together and finish it.  I haven't finished my Christmas shopping... I still have about 5 gifts to buy, and 4 to make (yes, make)... and the ones that I have bought, aren't wrapped.  

Everyday, I feel like I don't get anything accomplished, and so, at the end of the day, I tell myself that I am going to get up and get motivated to do all of the things that I need to do.  But somehow that never seems to work out the way that I have planned.  Today, I had a list of things that I wanted, no, needed to get done, and none of them are finished.  Some of them are started, but not finished.  I have managed to load the dishwasher and do a load of laundry.... 

Maybe I will get some of my motivation back soon... I hope so!  Maybe there will be more 'cheerful' blog posts later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails