Thursday, December 4, 2008

I got tagged.... 6

So Courtenay tagged me on her blog... so I guess I will play along.

This is the 6th picture from the 6th folder on my computer.... really... This is my engagement ring. I took this picture on Christmas Eve 2006, a few days after Will gave me the new ring. We picked this ring out together, after he said that he wanted to buy me a new ring because the first one was really small. Little did I know that a little over a month later, I would be returning the ring to the jewelry store. That is one of the most humiliating things ever... returning your engagement ring... especially when you break down in the middle of the jewelry store, in the middle of a mall.. and the sales lady is a complete jerk.

So... now I am supposed to tag 4 people... I tag Kaylene, Leah, Lindsay, and LeeAnn.
Here's your directions:
1. Go to your sixth picture folder and find the sixth picture.
2. Pray you remember the details!
3. Post it on your blog.
4. Tag four others and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.


3 comments:

  1. hey, would you mind taking out the link to my personal blog? I kind of like to keep that a bit private. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...I did the tag thing. :) See my blog if you're interested in that post.

    Hope today is better for you. And that the weekend is even better!

    :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Lindsay. I hope today was/is better and even more so for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails