Monday, December 1, 2008

December already?

Where did the month of November go?  I mean really... time is flying by. I guess this always happens as we get closer to the Holidays.  Everyone has things to do and its just a busy time of the year.  I was going over what we have planned for December, and there is going to be a lot going on.  Random Christmas Parties, a trip out of town, family get togethers... so much packed into one month. 

Needless to say, my NaBloPoMo challenge did not work out as planned.  I didn't blog everyday, but overall, I think I blogged a lot more.  Some days, there just isn't anything to write about.  There were also days, when writing was the last thing I wanted to do.  So, while I may have failed at the challenge, I think that I did accomplish part of the personal goal: To blog more often.  I will continually try to blog more, but I don't think that I necessarily need the pressure of "having" to make a post.  Maybe something exciting will happen so that I can write some more exciting, and less depressing blogs.  

As for Project 365, well, that didn't go as planned either.  I missed a day, and it was so easy to just "forget" about it.  So... I am going to start over.  There will be plenty of things to take pictures of in the next month, so be on the lookout for Project 365 - Take 2.  With tomorrow (well, actually today) being December 1, I will start over.  This one, I think is a little easier than writing a whole blog entry everyday, so I might can stick to this one.  I just have to remember to take my camera with me everywhere.  

Well, I guess I should go to bed.  Its gonna be hard to get up in the moring and go back to work with the extended break that we've had.  Only about 3 weeks, until there is a whole 2 weeks off!  Can you believe that its almost Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails