Thursday, December 18, 2008

Crafty Christmas...

Since funds have been a little tight this year, I decided to make some of my Christmas presents.  It costs a little less than what I would normally spend on someone, but it is more personal to them and what they like.  I haven't finished all of them, but here are two that I have already given, since they were for people at work. 

This picture frame was for my boss, Susan.  She loves all things girly and whimiscal.  She has a few things that are pink and green, so I decided to throw some of that in there as well.  She loved it!  (Sorry about the weird angle... it is really hard to take a picture of a picture frame... )

This one was for Kathy.  We work in the office together.  She loves all things beachy.  She has lots of photos of the beach, and talks about going all of the time.  I am really happy with the way that this one turned out!  Surpringly, it wasn't hard to do.  Kathy loved it as well.   

Once I finish the others, I will post more pics...  I'm not nearly as ready for Christmas as I should be... are you? 


1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails