Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! 

For some reason, call me weird, I don't eat a whole lot on Thanksgiving.  Like today, I only had a little bit of the fried turkey that daddy cooked (with BBQ sauce, of course), one piece of the ham, a deviled egg and a spoonful of collards (yum...)  Now, I will ususally eat a couple of servings of collards, but today I wasn't feeling all that great.  I did finish it off with pecan pie. 

This year, I made the pecan pies!  They turned out yummy... and were surprisingly easy to make.  I'm trying to learn how to cook more, so I told Mama to let me make the pies. 

 So here's a little list of some of the things I am thankful for... 
  • My family
  • My house
  • My job
  • Being Healthy (for the most part)
  • Being an American

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails