Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Starting a Christmas list...

So, my mom has been asking me for a Christmas list.  I told her that I was going to post it on my blog... today she starts telling me about all of the things she read on my blog, but she said "I can't find your Christmas list anywhere!"  Well thats because I have been lazy and not posted it yet.  So here is the start of it.  (note: Click on the title of each item to see where it can be found online)



I absolutely adore Rascal Flatts.  They are one of my most favorite music groups.  When I heard they were coming out with this album, I quickly went to their website to see what songs will be included.  Not only does it have most of my favorites... it has a bounus Christmas CD too!  What could be better than a whole entire CD Christmas songs being sang by Rascal Flatts!  

Right now, I just use my laptop on my lap, but as we all know, that can get rather warm.  This little desk helps keep your laptop cool.  It will also allow me to use my wireless mouse, and number pad if need be.  It would be really nice to have one of these, so that I can still sit on the couch and use my laptop!

Since Old Navy decided to take all of their plus size clothes out of the stores, the only place to buy their clothes is online.  It would just be easier for people to give me gift cards and let me buy what I want from ON, rather than try to buy it online for me.  I really like ON clothes, I just wish that I could try them on before purchasing them.  They have a lot of dressy casual things that would be good to wear to work.  Boo on ON for making Plus Size clothes an "online exclusive."



This is a start... I'll be adding more items later!


2 comments:

  1. i never know what i want for christmas or birthdays. i'm probably a difficult person to shop for..i dont know. your list is a good one though, and gave me some random ideas of what i want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a start but I want more to pick from

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails