Thursday, November 6, 2008

Project 365 5/365

Fall Decor...

This is a picture of my mantle all decorated for fall. I just added the scarecrows on each side, because they are a new addition to my fall decor. I actually bought them on the cheap, and it was too good to pass up. A couple of days after Halloween, I was at the grocery store and all of their Halloween/Fall decor (the limited selection that they had) was marked 1/2 off. The original price on these scarecrows was only $6.99, so I got both of them for just over $7.

Most nights, I sit here with the lights off, and the candles lit. Its so relaxing and makes the house smell good :)

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so i'm terrible at keeping up with people's blogs, but i just read up on yours. :) the fall decorations in your house look cute. :) i like the leaves and colors. fall is by far the best season ever! :)
    Enjoy your homecoming weekend this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're posting every day. I look forward to your blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails