Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Project 365 4/365

Updating...
This is how I spent the majority of my night last night. Sitting on my couch, with my laptop, remote, cell phone and church stuff. I've been helping out a guy at the church update the Church Website with upcoming events. So, the church directory and bulletins were helping me know whats coming up and what events to add.

The cell phone, was so I could keep up with all the text messages I was getting and phone calls about the election results...and the remote allowed me to flip through various networks to see all of the projections.

So as I sat, watching the election results, was flipping back and forth from updating the site to refreshing NC's board of elections page.

This is a pretty boring update, I know :) Now,I'm still a day behind on the photos, less than a week in, and I'm already behind! Geez...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails