Monday, November 3, 2008

Project 365 3/365

My Purse...

You are probably thinking what in the world is that pile of crap?!? Well, I decided tonight that I just could not take the pile of crap that was contained in my purse any more. My mom and dad bought me a new purse (the brown, black and blue one) so I needed to change it out anyway. Tonight I dumped my purse out on the floor, and the picture that you see is the result of that.

I am the worst at keeping a messy purse. I can't ever find what I'm looking for. Rick picks on me and says that one day I will pull out the cure for cancer. Seriously, there is no telling what you will find in there at any given time.

Here are just a few of the contents that I found tonight. Of course, there was my wallet... but all of my credit cards and cash had fallen out (or just got thrown back in the purse) There were tons of receipts, a couple of old church bulletins, doctors receipts, medicine, my mortgage coupon book, earrings, three or four pens, my work name tag, some trash and last but not least, my cigarettes and a couple of lighters.

I feel better now that I have a different purse, and it is organized and cleaned out. All of the junk is gone... the money and various cards are put back in their respective places and everything has a "spot" in the new purse.

It will be back dirty again in a few weeks.... I'm sure of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails