Sunday, November 2, 2008

Project 365 2/365

Shoes!These are the shoes that I wore to church today. I love shoes! I have so many of them. Like most women, I have my favorite pairs to wear, so the majority of the shoes that I have collected over the years don't get worn. I love buying shoes. I even have some that I haven't worn at all, or only once. I've had the shoes in this picture for about 3 years, and they have been worn some, but not a lot. Truth be told, I'd rather be barefoot all the time.

2 comments:

  1. 2 years??? HOLY CRAP! I would die if I didn't get a bite of a double cheeseburger every now and then.

    I meant "Let's go shopping because we're both obsessed with shoes!" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails