Thursday, November 27, 2008

More of my Christmas list...

So, Mama's been bugging me even more to finish a Christmas list... and since I know she's stalking this blog to see if I posted anything else... I guess I should add some more things. 

DVDs - I don't have a lot of DVDs.  We had lots of them at Mama's, but since I moved out, I didn't really take any with me... A lot of these that I have listed are new releases, but there are a few old ones thrown in there too. 
  • Forgetting Sarah Marshall
  • Super Bad
  • Step Brothers (release date: Dec 2)
  • The Bucket List
  • Fools Gold
  • Just Friends
  • Knocked Up
  • The Break Up
  • Must Love Dogs
  • Made of Honor
  • Baby Mama
  • What Happens in Vegas
  • Definately, Maybe
  • Juno
  • Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story
  • Enchanted
  • The Game Plan
  • License to Wed
TV Shows I want on DVD
  • Grey's Anatomy (all seasons)
  • Desperate Housewives (all seasons)
  • Sex and the City (all seasons)
  • Roseanne (I have season 1)
  • Ugly Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails