Thursday, November 20, 2008

A few changes...

Because some people out there don't have lives, and feel the need to be rude, you will notice some changes when you go to leave a comment.  You will now have to sign in... using either your google account or an OpenID account.  If you don't have one, sorry, but you will need one to comment.  Also, the comments won't be posted right away... I will have to approve them before they show up on the site.  And finally, there will be a captcha code that you have to enter, this is the word verification thing that is becoming more and more common on websites. 

I hate that it had to come down to this, but I feel its the best thing to do.  Sorry that one person ruined it for the rest of you, (not that this is really a big deal...)  I have always had this be a public blog with no restrictions on who can comment... I don't want to have to resort to making this a private blog.

2 comments:

  1. Boo to losers. I'm sorry you had to make these changes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is really sucky that someone was so rude. i understand about the restrictions though. i'd do it too if it was my blog and that happened...in fact that's how my Xanga ended up being friends only.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails