Saturday, November 1, 2008

Challenges

So, I have decided that I really need to update my blog a lot more often. Today on TheNest, I saw two different challenges that I am going to try and participate in.

The first is NaBloPoMo which stands for National Blog Posting Month. The idea is to post every day for the whole month of November. I added a badge over on the left side of the page to remind me that I need to do this... Some of the blogs might be boring, but I will honestly try to update every single day.

The second challenge might be a little fun. It is Project 365. The idea is to take a photo everyday and post it to your blog. It is to capture something in your day, everyday. This project is a whole year long. It will be interesting to look back in one year and see what photos I took and be reminded of the things I did day to day.

Now this is your part in this. Nag me... If I haven't posted... get on me. I really need some motivation to get this blog hopping again. Hopefully these two challenges will help a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails