Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Nights in Rodanthe...

On opening night, my sister and I went to see Nights in Rodanthe at the theater. We got the last 2 tickets for a sold out show in not only 1, but 2 theaters. Over all, the movie was great. Its been a while since I read the book, so I would have to re-read it to do a fair comparison of the book vs. the movie.

I cried, of course, but anything Nicholas Sparks is synonymous with tears in my book. Apparently, the movie really touched a chord with one woman that was watching it, because she wasn't just crying, she was literally wailing... so loudly that anyone could hear her.

I was glad to go out and see the movie. I hadn't been to the movies since Sex and the City back in June. I was also glad to spend a little bit of time with my sister just weeks before she got married.

I would say the movie was a must see for anyone that is a NS fan!
TTFN,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. I just received this book via paper back swap but I havent started it yet.
    And yeah, me + sappy love story movies + theater = not happening. lol
    Give me my couch and a box of kleenex.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails