Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm such a baby!

I hate being sick! Whenever I get sick, I turn into a whiny baby. Right now, my throat is hurting so bad. It literally feels like its going to close up. You know its bad, when I don't even feel like smoking.

I already had a doctor's appointment scheduled for tomorrow for a check up, so its almost perfect timing to get sick.

Just keep your fingers crossed that I don't have mono... my sister and my cousin have both had it this year, and its one of the last things I need right now!

I promise I'll get caught up one day on this blog. I know I still have to write an update about the wedding and all that fun stuff. Maybe one day I'll quit being a slacker!

TTFN,
Crystal

3 comments:

  1. Feel better soon, my friend. That crud is definitely going around this time of year. Hopefully the doc can put you on some fabulous meds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails