Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I just realized...

That I never posted pics from the lingerie shower that I co-hosted for my sister. So here are a few of the pics. Everything went really well and she got a lot of stuff. It was a fun night with lots of laughter.


Stephanie after opening her gifts. Love how her tiara matched her shirt :)

The yummy food...

Stephanie with a pile of panties that she got... Everyone brought a pair, and she had to guess who they were from.

The AWESOME cake that matched the invitations! Not only did it look great, but it was yummy too!

The Panty Line. We read a poem and put up a pair of panties for each "stage in life" It was a hit!

So there you have it... a few pics from the party. I loved how everything turned out. It was very Pink, Green and Black. I got lots of compliments on everything. I love having people over at my house, but it doesn't happen very often!

TTFN,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. I love the "decor" and the food looks fabulous! I'm sure you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun shower! That cake is great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails