Thursday, August 21, 2008

Oh one more thing....

Since I have installed SiteMeter on my blog, it is very interesting to see who visits my blog and what brought them here. I actually come up in a few google searches, some of them on the first page of results (how cool is that!).

The one thing that brings most people to my blog the most, which is surprising, is an image search for Teacher Hand Pointers. I bought one earlier this year at a book fair (click to see post). However, the image no longer shows up, because the link I used for the picture is broken. I found another picture, and decided to upload it this time, so there will be no broken links.

This is my #1 referral to my site....

Really cool Teacher hand pointers!


Ok, really going to bed now!

TTFN,
Crytal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails