Saturday, July 5, 2008

Scrapbooking + Blogging =

Scrapblog.com

So some girls on the nest started using scrapblog and posted about it. As if I don't already have enough internet addictions, I took a look to see what it was all about. Well, it is this cool website, where you can scrapbook online for FREE!

Now, I love scrapbooking, but never have enough time for it. I will always buy lots of supplies and then start a project and then put it down. I have completed a couple of scrapbooks for other people, but don't really have the time or patience to do them on my own. Well, in this digital age, this website makes it so much easier! I've only done one page, because thats all I've really had time to do, and I haven't really been "inspired" by anything to do more pages.

Here is my first page!(click on it to make it bigger)

This one doesn't really have any rhyme or reason... I'm using it as my siggy on the nest for right now, so I wanted it to incorporate different things about me. I'm sure that the ones that I create in the future will be more put together than this. A lot of the girls on there, did ones with their wedding pictures or their pets, but since I don't have any of those things, I just stuck to something I do have... ME! lol

Anyway, hope everyone had a great 4th of July! More to come, stay tuned!

TTFN,
Crystal

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails