Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fall into place...

I am so ready for things in my life to fall back into place. There have been a couple of times where I truly thought that everything was right where it should be.

One of those times is when I started college. I knew exactly what I wanted to do, and where I wanted my life to go. I had a great scholarship and had made lots of friends because of it. Things were peachy. But obviously, that is not where things were supposed to be... because things didn't end up so great with that.

The second time I felt that things were in place was when I was engaged. Again, I knew where I was and where I wanted to be, and thought that everything was on track to be there. Again, obviously not where things were supposed to be.

I was talking to someone the other day and I said that I was ready for "everything to fall back into place." The last 3 years... the last year and a half, especially, have been one hellacious roller coaster ride of events. I don't like "not knowing" what is going on with my life.

I think that maybe with this new job starting, it will put me back on the right track. Things are kinda still up in the air about what to do about the house once my sister get married. I'm hoping to keep it. The job will be a big help with that. I think that the job will be the first step in getting back to the right place in life.

But then again, maybe I don't need to be at the "right place" because every time I feel that way... life gets turned upside down.

TTFN,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails