Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Retail Therapy

Like most girls, a little shopping will always do me good. I don't have any money... but credit cards are nice :) My favoritest store Lane Bryant was having a sale, and I had a coupon for $30 off... so why not take advantage of it! Here are a few of my finds...

This dress is so cute. Every girl needs a black dress, and this is a cute, feminine twist. I love the ribbon details.

I love this pink dress. The top of it kind of resembles the bridesmaids dresses that we got for Stephanie's wedding. This is going to be a cute summertime dress. It looks comfortable, I can't wait to put it on.


I also got this cardigan that will work with a lot of things, but will be tres cute with that pink dress. I got it in white since they didn't have it in black in my size :( If I find one in the store in black, I will probably pick it up, because you can never have too many solid color cardigans, especially when you hate your fat arms!


I also ordered this cute top. I think the stripes are going to be a little more subtle since they are Ticking Stripes. The grosgrain ribbon belt is adorable too. This will be great with black or white on the bottom, whether its a skirt or pants.

This is a cable knit V-neck sweater, but what I like about it is that its short sleeve. It will be perfect for when it gets cooler and not cold. I have one thats like this in long sleeve and love it. It has cute little pockets on the front that are handy for when I'm wearing pants that don't have pockets in them, or a skirt.


I also got bras and panties, but pictures of those would be kinda weird I think. :) They were having a buy 2 get 2 free sale on their bras and a 5 for $25 on their panties. Its hard to find cute ones being fat, so gotta grab them when they are on sale :)

TTFN,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails