Monday, June 2, 2008

I laughed, I bawled, It was great!

So last night I did something that I haven't done since February. I went to a movie... in the theater! What did I see? SEX AND THE CITY! It was fabulous!!

If you loved the show, you will love the movie. As I sat there with tears streaming down my face, I'd laugh. Only a great movie can do that to you. I think that the reason so many women love this show is that it is that you can totally relate to the women and their lives. Its highly likely that a woman would see some of Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte or Miranda in their lives. I think that I am a combination of all 4.

I don't want to give away spoilers if you haven't seen it, but it was GREAT!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails