Monday, June 16, 2008

Another Cake...

I forgot to post this here... since the diaper cake that I made was such a hit, I decided to make another "cake" with a twist. I had seen these done at a craft show and thought "thats easy enough!" So here it is...

A Towel Cake... for a wedding shower

I made this for Vivian and Jonathan's shower. Their wedding was back in May in Powder Springs, GA. We made the trip down there for the wedding, but they had a shower/reception back here for the people that couldn't make it to the wedding.

The cake is made out of towels, hand towels and wash clothes. I decorated it with ribbon in their wedding colors and added some flowers to make it pretty. The "stuff" that was in the cake was all kitchen stuff. Measuring cups/spoons, spoons, wooden spoons, spatulas, whisks.

They seemed to like it, and everyone thought it was cute. I love doing stuff like this.

TTFN,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails