Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tupperware

So... I'm starting to sell Tupperware. Its something that I've been thinking about for awhile, and I could definitely use the extra money. I'm just getting started, but I'm looking for people to book parties. There are several ways that you can "host" a party.


--In home parties... this is the "classic" Tupperware party. Invite some friends over, have some snacks and I bring in the products. I demonstrate them and show you all of the new exciting things that Tupperware has to offer. We play games and have door prizes. Your guests will have a chance to order products and book their own parties.



--Catalog parties.... This is a good option if you don't have the space or the time to have an in home showing. You are the "host" and I give you the catalogs and order information that you need to give to all of your friends. They select the products that they want to order. You collect them give them back to me. You still get all of the hosting rewards.



--Online Parties... Go to my website and choose to set up an Online Party. Tell your friends about it and they place their orders on your party. Again, you still get the hosting rewards.




You can also place an order without having a party. Just visit my website and place the order.

These orders can be shipped directly to you

If you are interested in seeing a book or hosting a party, please let me know! You can email me at cdunn@my.tupperware.com. My website for Tupperware is http://www.my.tuperware.com/cdunn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails