Thursday, May 29, 2008

Another Year Older

So, yesterday was my birthday... whoopee!! I am now the big 2-3...

I must be the only person in the world that gets depressed around their birthday. I just want one birthday to be "special." Sure, people give me presents, my mom cooks me dinner and everyone says "Happy Birthday," but it just doesn't feel special.

I guess many things in my life don't feel special anymore.... how did I end up here? I know the answers to that question, but I won't bore you with the details. I guess what I'm getting at is that I want to feel special again.

I want someone to make me feel like I am the best thing that happened to them. I miss that aspect of being in a relationship. I hate feeling alone.

I'm ready for a new boyfriend... but not just anyone... I want a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails