Thursday, March 13, 2008

A good 3 days

I had a great class of 1st graders the past 3 days. They were so well mannered. All of the kids were constantly saying "Yes, ma'am", "No, ma'am", "May I please go to the bathroom?", "Thank you" and "Excuse me" That is something that you rarely find these days. Twenty three first graders with manners.... all in one place! I give kudos to this teacher. She is a young, 2nd or 3rd year teacher, and is doing a great job! There were no major behavior problems. I got to teach whole lessons without stopping and dealing with problematic students. It was a refreshing change!

I think that tomorrow will be an off day... then its on to the 6th graders on Friday :)

TTFN,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails