Sunday, March 16, 2008

Diaper Cake

So I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow, and I didn't want to bring just a normal gift. I have seen so many creative diaper cakes on the internet from girls on the nest so I started looking ways to make them. I found the directions and bought the supplies. Surprisingly, this was very easy. It was a little time consuming, but I am very happy with the way it turned out. I showed it to my aunt and she couldn't believe that I made it. She told me that I should start making them and selling them to people. Here is the finished product:


Here's what I put "in" the cake
2 packs of newborn diapers (total 88)
5 onesies
1 tshirt
1 pair of pants
1 cap
1 pair of mittens
1 pair of booties
1 bib
1 birp cloth
Soft blocks that spell "BABY"
Travel size : Baby Shampoo, Baby Powder, Baby Lotion, Diaper rash
creme
Teddy bear stuffed animal

I really think that the mom-to-be will love the gift. It is something that is cute, creative and useful.

TTFN,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails