Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I can't win...

Boys are so weird. It seems like I can't win with any of them. I tried something new, something different, and it still didn't work. I am really hating being single right now. When I was talking to B and going on dates with him, at least I felt that there was someone there... I feel so let down about the way things ended.

He couldn't even pick up the phone and call to tell me how he was feeling about everything. He sent me a message on Yahoo Messenger...when he knew that I was offline. Way to be a man about it... why not just call me and talk about it like rational adults? Maybe I should send him a card like this.

from Etsy seller CarolLeeDesigns



Oh well... I don't know what I can do anymore. Maybe someone will come along soon. Until then, I will keep kissing frogs.

TTFN,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails