Monday, November 19, 2007

Lisa Lampanelli

What a great show! Rick and I went to Durham to see her Saturday night. We were laughing the entire time. Seeing her live is an experience! We were on row A, which we thought was front row, so we went prepared to die, but there were about 5 rows of chairs in front of us, so we were safe. We still had great seats, but we were out of the line of fire. Here's a pic!Of course, she commented on my boobs (but who doesn't, right?). She told the girl taking the picture to make sure that both of them were in there. And as you can see, more of them were showing than I thought! She signed our ticket stubs, which was great. She said that we were getting on her nerves, but she liked me, cause I was "boobalicious!" Gotta Love Lisa Lampanelli!!

More to come... I have funny teaching stories from the week.

TTFN,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers! I reply to comments by email, so make sure that you're not a "no-reply blogger." Due to the enormous amount of spam comments that I have been receiving, you must now login with a Google of OpenID account to comment. If you'd like to comment and you do not have one of those accounts, feel free to send me a tweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails