I have about 10 and a half months until I turn 30... I've made some progress on the list, so I wanted to do a little recap post. I still have a lot to do... but I have some time.
I decided to repost the whole list this time along with some updates.
- Graduate from College - All set to graduate in December.
- Get a Teaching job
- Lose (at least) 50 pounds
- Quit Smoking
- Complete a 5K
Go a whole month without eating any fast food- DONE!
- Try 10 foods that I've never tried before 3 of 10
- Make at least 5 Quilts (including one for Parker and Maggie) 2 of 5
- Take the Wilton Cake Decorating Class
- Make or do at least 20 things that I've pinned on Pinterest I've done a lot of these, I just need to sit down and figure out how many of them I've done. I may already have 20, but I'm just not sure yet. I may do a post soon with Pinterest inspired projects I've done.
Watch at least 10 movies, made in the 1980s, that I haven't seen before- DONE!
- Watch the entire Sex and the City series in order (including both movies)
- Read 50 books (including 5 classics and 10 nonfiction) 6 of 50
Go to a Concert- DONE! Visit a museum- DONE! We took Parker & Maggie to Marbles Kids Museum in Raleigh, NC for one afternoon. They had a great time. I still want to go to some other museums, but for now, this one counts.
- See 3 Plays 1 of 3
- Blog every day for a whole month (including weekends)
- Write an Alphabibliography
- Organize my office
- Organize my closet
- Organize my pantry with Tupperware Modular Mates
Direct the Christmas Play at Church- DONE!
- Mail out Christmas Cards by December 1
- 10 Random Acts of Kindness
- Mail 20 cards (not including Christmas cards) 2 of 20
Upload a video of me singing in church to YouTube- DONE! I actually posted 2... Here's one of them: Have a Girl's Night with my Sister- DONE!
- Try 20 New Recipes 2 of 20
- Go on a picnic
- Take a day trip, alone, to the beach
So, that means I have 7 things on the list completely done... 9 in progress and a lot more to actually get done... I'm gonna be cutting it close, but I still feel like I can do all of these things before I turn the big 3-0!